Linear Property and Equalized Assessment Complaints
Linear Property Assessment Complaint Filing
- The complaint filing deadline is stated on the assessment form. The complaint deadline is March 31, 2017 at 4:30pm (MST).
- Completed complaint forms and fees must be received by the Municipal Government Board on or before the complaint filing deadline.
- Completed complaint forms must be sent to email@example.com. Please attach all documents to one email and send to the attention of the Linear Complaint Administrator.
Please Note: The complaint form must be validated prior to submission. Macros must be enabled for the form to validate. Please refer to the 'Instructions' and 'Lookup Values' tabs on the excel document for information about how to complete the complaint form.
- Linear Property Assessment Complaint Excel Form - Electric Power Generation Only (February 2010)
- Linear Property Assessment Complaint Excel Form - All Others (February 2011).
- Linear Property Assessment Complaint - Agent Authorization Form (January 2010).
- Equalized Assessment Complaint Form - See Appendix "A" of the Rules.
- Fee payment must be made by cheque or money order, payable to the Government of Alberta.
- Payments should be sent care of:
Linear Complaint Administrator
Municipal Government Board
2nd Floor, 1229-91st Street SW
Edmonton AB T6X 1E9
- Hearing dates are scheduled by the Municipal Government Board. All parties will be notified of the dates.
For More Information
- Please call 780-427-4864 to speak with the Linear Complaint Administrator.
Linear Assessment and Equalized Assessment Complaints Rules, effective September 2016.